Being a complete Indian we all have a habit of saying “kuch meetha ho jaaye”. Be it for a major occasion, Team India's win against any cricket team in the world even UAE, or regular post lunch or dinner dish, you can have ‘meetha' anytime irrespective of the reason.
Some Indians find it irresistible when it comes to sweets.
So why not make a ‘kuch meetha ho jaaye' moment all the more special by turning it into a lip-smacking dessert. Instead of going for the usual ice-cream, chocolate or rabri faluda for the dessert, here we bring you the recipe of mouth watering Coconut Ladoo in easy steps.
- 1.5 cup grated coconut
- Milkmaid condensed milk
- Cardamom Powder
- Desiccated coconut/ nariyal ka burada
1. Add 1tbsp ghee in a pan along with 1.5 cup of grated coconut in it and stir and sauté it for 3-4 minutes at low flame.
2. Now add ¾ cup of condensed milk.
3. In case of desiccated coconut or nariyal ka burada, just mix it with condensed milk and heat the mixture. No need to sauté.
4. Add ½ tsp cardamom powder.
5. Cook it on a low flame, and as the mixture gets thick keep stirring it continuously, and turn of the flame after 7-8 minutes, until all the moisture is absorbed.
6. Pour the mixture in the bowl and allow it to cool.
7. Now apply some ghee on you palms and make small balls of the mixture and form ladoos.
8. In case you find the mixture is loose; you won't be able to make ladoos, in such a case heat the mixture again for few minutes.
9. Now roll the ladoos in desiccated coconut.
The Coconut Ladoos are ready to be served.