New Delhi: Do you have a sibling? If so, then you sure are lucky to have them around. It is said that those who have siblings in their life, have a remotely good lifestyle.
Having an elder sibling is always beneficial for the younger one. We have made a list of things you can benefit from your siblings, especially if you are the younger child.
Being youngest sibling in the family has its own advantages and disadvantages.
Having elder brother or sister is always a blessing. Having siblings can be a bit tough, but at times, it can be the best thing in the world as well. Whether you agree or disagree it is always bliss for most of the people.
Here, are a few things that you will understand only if you have an elder brother or sister.
1. You know how it feels like to fight for the TV remote or the last piece of chocolate!- Fighting with your brother or sister over chocolate or remote is one thing which all of us have done at least once in our lifetime.
There is a time in childhood when the topic of discussion is who ate bigger piece of chocolate or hold the remote for longer period.
2. No matter how old you get, you are never too mature in the eyes of your elder siblings - Well, if you are youngest among your siblings, you will surely understand the pain.
If your elder sister or brother is planning for some outing then for them you fall under the category of infants but for some work you are mature enough to do that and handle everything.
3. If you are the younger one, you are reminded about it everyday and treated like a baby most of the time- Time and gain your elder siblings will remind you about your age.
On every small incident you will be reminded that you are 20 and he/she is 22! When it comes to party and going out, you are always considered as a tot.
4. No matter how old you are, they always stand by you and support you on every step of the way- No matter at what time you are calling them, at your one call they can leave everything and come just to make you feel better.
No matter how good your friends are, no one can replace the support of a brother/sister. They are always standing behind you in your thick and thin.
5. An elder sister is like a treasure of sagely advice- An elder sister is a perfect combination of friend, mother, teacher and sister. She reads your mind in just one glance.
Having a sister is like having a best friend you can't get rid of. You know whatever you do, they will still be there.
6. An elder brother is the first to cut you down to size whenever you try to be too smart but if you are in any problem, he will be the first one to come to you and save you.
7. When you fall ill, you have someone to cheer you up and take care of you without making you feel weird. They will take care of you as your parents and will entertain you as friends when you are low.
8. Having siblings can be tough. And it can be amazing. You can party with them or fight with them. But in the end, you're happy because you have a soul-mate for life.
9. They shield you from the smallest to the biggest problems. They stand like a protector in front of your every problem.
10. Life is more beautiful when you have your siblings around.