3 easy to make salads at homeNew Delhi: Healthy, easy to make, wonderfully prepared, light on serve and quick to gulp - salads are just treat to your appetite. While Indians particularly cherish simple cucumber, tomato, onion salads with their meals often; there's a huge variety you can go experimental with.
All you need is a creative wit along with a few minutes and craving to satiate your desire of having an exotic food item.
Here follow three easy salad recipe that you can prepare even with a few minutes of time availability.
Have a look and follow!
Greek salad (1 large bowl)
Ingredients to prepare Greek salad:
Onion, tomato, cucumber, feta Cheese (cheese made from sheep and goat's milk), red pepper, black pepper powder, black olive, olive oil
Method to prepare this summery salad:
1. Chop the vegetables in slices or as desired. Mix them well in a bowl adding olive crumbles.
2. Sprinkle olive oil on the mixture and mix again.
3. Grate feta cheese and mix thoroughly. Enjoy!
100% veggie salad (1 large bowl)
Ingredients of making vegetable salad:
Crouton (baked bread crumbs in cubes), radish, tomato, cucumber, onion, salt, olive oil, lemon (to sprinkle)
Method to prepare this strict veggie salad:
1. Chop the vegetables and mix them well in a big bowl.
2. Add crouton and mix again.
3. Sprinkle olive oil and lemon followed by addition of salt. Mix thoroughly.