How to make lemon pepper chicken?New Delhi: Having your afternoon meal in a more lavish and sumptuous way definitely makes your day. All you need to treat your taste buds is a rich chicken gravy recipe.
And what would satiate your desires of having a wonderful lunch more than a deliciously prepared lemon pepper chicken. Well, it will take just a few dedicated minutes for you to prepare the food, have a look!
Chicken breast - 2 pieces
Salt - 3 1/2 table spoon
Pepper powder - 2 tablespoon
Lemon juice - 2 table spoon
Curd - 1 cup
Turmeric powder - 1 1/2 tablespoon
Cumin powder - 1 tablespoon
Garam masala powder - 1 tablespoon
Red chilli powder - 1 1/2 table spoon
Oil - 2 table spoon
Ginger-garlic paste - 1/2 cup
Coriander leaves - to garnish
1. Keep aside marinated chicken with salt and turmeric powder for 5 minutes.
2. Put chicken pieces in a heating pan. Saute chicken well in oil until it turns slight golden-brown.
3. Add ginger garlic paste and mix well. Further add turmeric powder, cumin powder, garam masala powder, pepper and red chilli powder. Mix well thoroughly.
4. Once mixed completely, add lemon juice and stir again. Turn off the flame.
5. Beat curd and pour it into prepared chicken. Mix well again till it forms smooth gravy.
6. Once mixed, put the mixture back on flame and stir until it is cooked completely. Once boiled, garnish with coriander leaves.