The AP Class 10th result 2019 has been declared. The Board of Secondary Education Andhra Pradesh (BSEAP) declared the AP SSC result 2019 on its official website bieape.org. The AP Secondary School Certificate (SSC) exams were conducted from March 18 to April 2 this year. Other websites on which the result can be checked are bieap.gov.in, examresults.net, indiaresults.com, www.manabadi.co.in and www.manabadi.com.
Over 6 lakh candidates had appeared for the AP SSC exams 2019 in the state. A press conference by the Andhra Pradesh Board officials, highlighting the details of AP SSC Result 2019 and the topper was addressed soon after the result was out.
How to check AP SSC Result 2019
1. Visit the official website bieape.org
2. Click on AP SSC Result 2019, the link of which will be displayed on the home page
3. Enter your roll number, hall ticket number and other details as required
4. Click on submit and the result will be displayed on the screen
5. Download the result and take out a print for future reference
How to get AP SSC Result 2019 via SMS
Candidates who had appeared for the AP SSC exams can also receive their result on their mobile through SMS. For this, the students must type SSCROLLNUMBER and send the message to 56263.
Websites to check AP SSC Result 2019
Last year, the AP Class 10th result was declared on April 29. The overall pass percentage last year stood at 94.48 per cent. The pass percentage for boys was 84.41 per cent, while for girls it stood at 94.56 per cent.