New Delhi: Vodafone has announced its SuperNet plan with a promise of seamless network experience to let the customers remain connected all the time. It has also launched a new campaign that has brought back the popular brand mascot, Cheeka the pug.
Vodafone SuperNet has taken these initiatives for its customers:
- Vodafone has set up a record number of over 30,000 sites for 2G, 3G and 4G to expand and upgrade its coverage for voice and data improvements across the country.
- Vodafone has rolled out 4G services on the efficient 1800 MHz band ensuring better indoor coverage across 5 circles - Kerala, Karnataka, Mumbai, Delhi & NCR and Kolkata.
- The global reach makes Vodafone the only operator in India to provide 4G experience on International Roaming across 14 markets.
- Vodafone has launched 3G services in 6 new circles of Kerala, Karnataka, Rajasthan, UP West and Assam & North East, which will expand 3G footprint to 16 circles.
- The company has upgraded the entire radio network for all-IP technology and is even ready for 5G.
Siddharth Banerjee, National Head, Brand Communication & Insights, Vodafone India said, “We are delighted to bring back our much loved mascot ‘Cheeka’ the pug. Research has shown that the endearing Vodafone pug has had one of the most impactful and long standing connects with the Vodafone brand symbolic with our network.”