Apple is set to launch the much-awaited iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus today, which is arguably the biggest smartphone launch of 2016.
The company is hosting a special event at the Bill Graham in San Franciso, and like always, the event will be streamed live. Here are some necessary things to remember to watch the event live.
1. First of all, users will need an iOS device or MacBook for live streaming.
2. Viewers in India can watch the event live from 10:30 pm onwards.
3. Users can also add it their iCalendar directly from Apple’s event website.
4. Windows 10 PC users with Edge browser can directly head to Apple page to watch the event.
5. Android phone users need to have VLC media player on their device and copy paste the URL link of Apple’s official website live streaming page.
With Apple set to unveil its latest offerings in a few hours, here is an account of what you can look forward to in the highly anticipated iPhone.
Crystal-clear camera: Never failing in providing a rich camera experience, Apple is expected to go a notch higher this time. Both the handsets, iPhone 7 and iPhone 7s are likely to be equipped with 12-megapixel sensors, promising an even smooth experience to the users.
Unprecedented storage: Remember when 32GB seemed too much of a memory? Well, Apple plans to give you a mammoth storage of 256GB with iPhone 7 and iPhone 7s. The two smartphones will come in 32GB, 128 GB and 256GB variants.
Water-proof: The new iPhones will have an additional quality of being water-resistant. This will be a big add on to the already long-list of features by Apple.
Thinner appearance: Reports have it that Apple will the iPhone slimmer up to 1mm. Also, it is said to do away headphone jack and have wireless "AirPods" earbuds.
Faster interface: Powered with Apple’s A10 chip, the iPhone 7 will offer a maximum clock speed of 2.4 GHz.