Local rulers gradually absorbed Hindu and Buddhist traditions. The influence of Hindu and Buddhist tradition and culture is visible in their art forms.
The Prambanan temple in Indonesia is a 9th century Hindu temple dedicated to the 3 main Gods of Hindus- creator (Brahma), Preserver (Vishnu), destroyer (Shiva).
From Our Network
- Bangladesh professor under 24-hour armed guard after death threats
- Saudi Arabia unveils sweeping plans to end 'addiction' to oil
- Earthquake anniversary: One year on, is Nepal prepared for a bigger jolt?
- India following ‘tricky two-sided’ China policy: Chinese media
- Border dispute: China wants both countries to meet each other ‘half way’
- Manoj Bajpayee to promote his forthcoming 'Traffic' on 'Savdhaan India'
- Raees Vs Kabil: Rakesh Roshan REACTS to Hrithik-SRK’s box-office clash!
- Millions of Gmail, Yahoo accounts hacked; on sale for Rs 66
- Allan Donald quits as South Africa bowling coach
- Not only IPL, here’s why Preity’s hubby Gene Goodenough has come to India (See Pics)