Bhattacharya and his wife were staying in the house when the mob set fire to the house. Both the charred bodies are yet to be identified.
The mob set ablaze the official quarters of the garden's manager, a Gypsy and an Ambassador car, which belonged to the company management.
From Our Network
- 'Junooniyat' is entirely different from 'Sanam Re', says Yami Gautam
- Bipasha Basu speaks up on being Karan Singh Grover’s ‘third wife’ and his past
- Huge solar storms helped foster life on Earth, says NASA
- 10 Times Rakhi Sawant Blew Our Mind With Her Epic Statements
- 2nd anniversary celebrations: Govt ropes in Amitabh Bachchan to host five-hour event at India Gate on May 28