Bhattacharya and his wife were staying in the house when the mob set fire to the house. Both the charred bodies are yet to be identified.
The mob set ablaze the official quarters of the garden's manager, a Gypsy and an Ambassador car, which belonged to the company management.
From Our Network
- Common thread linking terrorism, smuggling and drugs needs to be broken: Pranab Mukherjee
- Was advised to retire after Beijing Olympics: Sushil Kumar
- Physicist Stephen Hawking plans to map entire known universe
- After Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh gives a perfect reply to their ‘rumoured’ break-up
- What? Shah Rukh Khan is 'blackmailing' Uday Chopra 'publicly'