Bhattacharya and his wife were staying in the house when the mob set fire to the house. Both the charred bodies are yet to be identified.
The mob set ablaze the official quarters of the garden's manager, a Gypsy and an Ambassador car, which belonged to the company management.
From Our Network
- NIT students demand permanent deployment of CRPF in campus
- ‘No understanding of India’: India counters US report on religious freedom
- Pakistan rejects Trump’s demand to release doctor who helped US track Osama
- Pak JIT shouldn't have been allowed to visit Pathankot IAF base: Parliamentary panel
- 12-year-old Kota boy qualifies for International Biology Olympiad
- Is Anushka Sharma’s ‘Sultan’ teaser COPIED from this short film?
- Adorable! Ranveer Singh calls Deepika Padukone ‘meri wali’
- Too cute to handle! First pic of Mr. & Mrs. Karan Singh Grover post their wedding
- Rahul Gandhi as UP CM candidate: Prashant Kishor trying to kill two birds with one stone?
- If you won’t fund F-16 jets, will get them from elsewhere: Pakistan tells US