"I want to do more of action shows. There have been a few such shows like Laagi Tujhse Lagan and Prithviraj Chauhan. In case I get the chance to do this in Saath Nibhana Saathiya, I will love it," Nazim told IANS.
Nevertheless, he is happy with his track in the ongoing show.
"I am happy with the show, but I want Ahem to do something different now. There are very few people in the television industry who are blessed with a good body and a good face.
I feel lucky to be one of them, and I want that Ahem should get a chance to show his body," he said.
Nazim does not like to stay in his character once he is off-screen.
"Once I wear Ahem's clothes, I forget all about Nazim. But once I am off-screen, I don't like to stay in character. I am very different to my character," he said.
The show, aired on Star Plus, is quite popular and garners good ratings. But Nazim is not affected by numbers.
"I am very happy of course, but these things don't matter much to me. I just concentrate on my work and want to improve," he said.
The actor will also be seen in a Punjabi movie titled Full Fukre. It will release in March.
"I am very excited for my film. It is a full entertainer. After this, I will be doing another Punjabi film," he said.
From Our Network
- Post break-up with Sushant Singh Rajput, Ankita Lokhande STUNS everyone with her new avatar
- Second 'ad-wrapped' Metro train ready to hit tracks in Delhi
- Bipasha Basu speaks up on being Karan Singh Grover’s ‘third wife’ and his past
- This is how Akshay Kumar has already defeated Shah Rukh Khan in game of screens
- Meet Angoorlata Deka, the actress-turned-MLA from Assam