The Bombay High Court will dictate its order on Salman Khan hit-and-run-case on Thursday and has asked the actor to appear before the court when it announces the order.
Here are the live updates:
* Bombay High Court acquits Salman Khan in 2002 Hit and Run case
* Salman reaches Bombay High Court, verdict to be pronounced soon
* Salman left from Karjat one and half hour ago, he is expected to reach court soon.
* On the basis of evidence submitted by the prosecution, Salman cannot be convicted, the judge says while dictating verdict.
* Police beef up security outside High Court premises
* Salman Khan's father Saleem, politician Baba Siddiqui leave for Bombay HC
* Bombay High Court : The prosecution has failed to prove any charges against Salman Khan
Gurgaon: Man beaten to death by his own relative, police registers case after 13 hrs
Mumbai Rains: People flock to Marine Drive despite high tide warning
Arjun Kapoor and Malaika Arora planning to move in together?
Priya Prakash Varrier launches trailer of her upcoming Bollywood film Sridevi Bungalow