The Bombay High Court will dictate its order on Salman Khan hit-and-run-case on Thursday and has asked the actor to appear before the court when it announces the order.
Here are the live updates:
* Bombay High Court acquits Salman Khan in 2002 Hit and Run case
* Salman reaches Bombay High Court, verdict to be pronounced soon
* Salman left from Karjat one and half hour ago, he is expected to reach court soon.
* On the basis of evidence submitted by the prosecution, Salman cannot be convicted, the judge says while dictating verdict.
* Police beef up security outside High Court premises
* Salman Khan's father Saleem, politician Baba Siddiqui leave for Bombay HC
* Bombay High Court : The prosecution has failed to prove any charges against Salman Khan