Sunrisers Hyderabad have been in cruise control throughout the 11th edition of the Indian Premier League so far by topping the IPL table and making it into the play-offs and pacer Siddharth Kaul has so far made most of the opportunities which have landed him a call-up from the national team for the tour of Ireland.
Kaul attributes his success to a well-defined role set by the Sunrisers Hyderabad during the ongoing league.
- IPL 2018: Kolkata Knight Riders seek revival in must win clash against Kings XI Punjab
- IPL 2018: Rishabh Pant is the future of Indian cricket, says Sourav Ganguly
- 'All rubbish': Sehwag slams reports of altercation with KXIP co-owner Preity Zinta
- IPL 2018: Yuvraj makes 11-year old cancer patient's wish come true; Twitterati can't stop praising
- Exclusive | KL Rahul happy to shoulder more responsibilities in Kings XI Punjab
The 27-year-old Kaul has impressed everyone with his performances in this year's Indian Premier League grabbing 13 wickets from 11 matches with an economy rate of 7.50.
"I am elated on my selection in the Indian team. The good wishes of my parents and my hard work of over the years has paid off. My role in Sunrisers set-up has been well defined and that has helped me perform. Hopefully, I can continue my good form in India colours also," Kaul said.
Kaul had earlier been picked for senior India team during last year's home ODI series against Sri Lanka but didn't get to play a game.
(With PTI Inputs)