Flatter figure with summer-friendly fashion picksLondon: With the arrival of the summer season, don't forget to revamp your wardrobe. Use clever patterns and contrasting colours to flatter your figure.
Dailymail.co.uk has pulled together a selection of flattering outfits during summer:
1. Nip in your waist: If you're looking for drama from your outfit, a maxi dress in a full and flared style is perfect. The thick, black band sits at your widest area, helping to slim your hips and making your waist look tiny.
2. Slim ankles: High Street is flooded with bright ankle-grazing trousers, and they're easy to wear fashion. Team with a contrasting top and feminine heels and your ankles will look instantly slimmer.
3. Dots that flatter: Now dots are as fashionable as stripes. Embrace the trend with an off-the-shoulder, flared dress with a pair of bold, red shoes.
4. Bold print: Fitted, graphic and bold -- perfect way to say hello in style to a summer superhero frock. Avoid jewellery. Red lipstick is all you need.
5. Crisp and fresh: A crisp white shirt and sunny stripy yellow kick-hem skirt look fresh and stylish.