Home decorating ideas for busy people
New Delhi: Wish to revamp your abode, but don't have the time to do it? Make use of cutlery, crockery and candles to beautify your nest.
Avi Jain, co-founder of Homesake.in, shares some quick ways to spruce up your space
1. When it comes to a quick livening up of a living room, lighting helps. Add soft lighting devices like candles or votive to your living room. You can also place a few pillows on your sofa-set.
2. Keep everything in your bedroom that makes you happy. Soft bed linens are a door to your blissful sleep. Place lamp shades for cozy lightings. Walls add dimensions to your room. Embellish them with your favourite colours and loads of memories by hanging photo frames.
3. Essentials of a good looking kitchen include cooking and serving tools. Don't hide your beautiful cutlery and crockery sets in cabinets. Rather, display them. Window in your kitchen is an ideal place. Make some shelves and display your collection. Plus, the light through the window will make it look beautiful.
4. Adorn your dining table with details like coasters, a crystal vase filled with fresh flowers.
5. Always make sure to keep things back at the place where you pick it up from. This will not create clutter, and obviously a neat and trimmed room is always good looking.