New Delhi: The monsoon season poses a challenge for many to look tip-top all the time, but you can ease your woes by following some tips for your hair and skin.
Visit a spa or salon once in a while to rejuvenate. Here are a few tips by a specialist from hair and beauty salon Naturals:
* Get funky with your hair colour this monsoon. Get an ombre look or highlight your hair with full head highlights or colour stripping treatments.
* During monsoon, the hair becomes limp and loses its sheen. So, a trip to the salon for a Protein Restore Treatment will never leave you disappointed. Also, tame your tresses with an oil massage.
* Keep your make-up to a bare minimum. Humidity and frequent downpours can accelerate oil-secretion, so, using non-greasy and light make-up provides a clean matte finish. Also, always opt for waterproof brands.
* Brighten up your gloomy day with vibrant Nail Art in bold colours.
Some home remedies can also come in handy!
* Papaya works as a great de-tanner; curd clears blemishes; aloe vera soothes the skin; and lavender boosts rejuvenation.
* To eliminate roughness, try this - take some almond paste, mix this with some milk to make a smooth and thick paste. You can also mix almond oil with milk cream to make a winter face pack. Apply the pack to get a smooth and flawless skin.