We all have our shares of confusion in our life, but there are certain advantages of being confused.
You can console yourself knowing that it makes you a good thinker. Great authors and artists were once confused in their lives, but when they came out of it they rocked the world.
Though getting little organized goes a long way in making you more thorough and specific. To a certain extent remaining a bit confused has its advantages, only because not everything is designed to be pitch perfect
Following are the traits of a confused guy or someone who is in a habit of forgetting.
1) You always end up misplacing your cell phone and wallet esp. when you are getting late for office!
2) Even after putting a lock in room you return to check whether you have locked it or not.
3) In the midst of a conversation, you often lose track of what you were talking about.
4) You often confuse with names of your neighbors and colleague.
5) Sense of Déjà vu often looms on you, you feel like that you have lived this moment earlier also.
6) While listening to someone you pretend you are concentrating on them, but in reality you are someplace else.
7) Some moments are blurted out of your memory and you refuse to accept it until you are reminded of the event step by step , then you admit your mistake.
8) You easily get bored and yawn frequently.
9) When asked to decide, you develop cold feet.
10) Nostalgia is your favorite moment.