New Delhi: There was once a time when India was head over heels with its 100cc commuter bikes. But with changing times, it’s the 150cc segment that has garnered increasing attention, especially from young buyers. And with the slightly higher displacement – 155cc and 160cc – offerings also being included in this category, there’s much more for buyers to choose from.
Here are five of the most popular ones:
From Our Network
- Tulsidasji, pranaam – writes ‘prodigal’ science topper Ruby Rai during re-test
- Beijing sinking by up to 11cm annually, warns a satellite study
- Failed at NSG, India set to become MTCR member
- Demand for second EU referendum grows, 27 lakh Britons sign petition
- Ram temple 'will come up soon' at Ayodhya: Yogi Adityanath