The Congress-led United Progressive Alliance is projected to win 101 seats, says India TV-C Voter survey on State of The Nation conducted this month. The survey was telecast on India TV tonight at prime time.
Narendra Modi-led Bharatiya Janata Party is projected to raise its tally from 116 seats in 2009 to 202, while the Congress tally is expected to drop steeply from 206 in 2009 polls to 89 this time, says the survey.
NDA's projected tally shows the following break-up, according to the survey: BJP 202, Shiv Sena 15, Akali Dal 5, RPI(Athawale) 2, Swabhimani Paksha 1, NPP 1, Haryana Janhit Congress 1, Total 227.
UPA's projected tally shows this break-up: Congress 89, NCP 5, RLD 1, JMM 2, IUML 2, National Conference 1, Kerala Congress(Mani) 1. Total 101.
Others (parties which are either part of Third Front or outside and independents) are projected to get 215 seats, with the AIADMK taking the lion's share of 27 seats.
From Our Network
- Shot 8 times, Transgender in Pakistan dies as hospital sits on her treatment deciding sex
- Watch: Here’s the incident when Arijit Singh miffed Salman Khan
- Revealed: This woman is the reason behind Salman Khan and Sanjay Dutt’s cold war
- ‘Queen’ of ‘Lies’? Not only age, Kangana Ranaut lied about getting Rs 11 crore for Rangoon too?
- Salman Khan NOT to remove Arijit Singh’s song from ‘Sultan’!