Happy Mother's Day 2019: Life Lessons taught by mothers which make sense now
Whether it’s passing on values or skills, mothers bond with their kids through shared interests and customs.
Mothers are often a child’s first teacher, passing on knowledge and wisdom to her young, keeping families together by continuing traditions, and by starting new ones. Whether it’s passing on values or skills, mothers bond with their kids through shared interests and customs. Although it can be a difficult subject to broach, your greatest gift that you can receive from your mother will be all the knowledge to face tough times and come out stronger. So, on the occasion of Mother's Day 2019, here are some important life lessons taught by mothers that make complete sense now.
- When faced with something you don’t really in a million years wanna do, stop trying to figure out how to get out of it. Just figure out how to make it doable, and do the damn thing already.
- It's ok to say no. You don't need to be a people's pleaser at all but at the same time, you shouldn't be rude. Learn how to deal with things in the most graceful manner.
- Some things are more important than always having a clean house. Things like being there for your family and making time to take care of yourself, mind, body, and spirit.
- You will definitely fail at times but remember failure is indeed the key to success. We are human beings after all and, we learn from our mistakes.
- True friends stay by your side whatever the situation may be. Always learn to differentiate between true and fake friends.
More from lifestyle
Language-savvy parents boost kids' reading ability: Study
Happy Father’s Day 2019: Wishes, WhatsApp Quotes, HD Images, SMS, Facebook Status, Wallpapers and Greetings
Eid Al-Fitr 2019: 10 Simple Mehendi designs to decorate your hands this holy festival
Book Review: 'Miles to go before SDGs are achieved'