Hartalika Teej 2018: Meaningful wishes, beautiful messages, and images to share on WhatsApp and Facebook
Hartalika Teej 2018: Here are some meaningful wishes, beautiful messages, and HD images to share with your family and friends on this happy occasion.
Other than Hariyali Teej and Kajri Teej, Hartalika Teej is one of the three significant teej festivals for Hindu followers. The festival is observed throughout India, especially of Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Haryana, and Uttar Pradesh.
Hartalika Teej is celebrated a month after Hariyali Teej and a day before Ganesh Chaturthi. Lord Shiva and Parvati are worshipped on this auspicious day for achieving marital harmony. Women also observe a fast and perform pujas on this day to bring happiness in their marriage.
HARTALIKA TEEJ 2018 BEST WISHES AND MESSAGES
1. May the festival of Teej fill your life with ecstasy, ensure the well-being of your spouse and children, and purify your body and soul. A very Happy Teej to all!
2. Celebrating Teej is a symbol of a woman's love and sacrifice. Let's celebrate the festival with happiness and joys. Happy Hartalika Teej!
3. May this Teej light up for you -the hopes of happy times and dreams for a year full of smiles.
4. Hats off to all the women who starve themselves for the long and prosperous life of their husband. Heartiest wishes to the womenfolk. Happy Teej!
5. Wishing you and your family a wonderful day honouring Hartalika Teej. We wish you a very happy festival!
6. May the magic of this Teej bring lots of happiness in your life. Happy Teej!
HARTALIKA TEEJ 2018 IMAGES
We wish all our readers a very HAPPY Hartalika Teej!
More from lifestyle
ZEE5 announces eight new book adaptations; Know more
World Book Day 2019: 5 must-read books by Satyajit Ray on his 27th death anniversary
29th Abu Dhabi International Book Fair: Indian writers to gather in capital of UAE
Easter 2019: Importance and significance, check out quotes, images, pictures and messages for your loved ones