In India nothing gets bigger than the Elections & Counting Day is the grandest culmination of the huge Democratic process. India will celebrate this Counting day for the 5 Assembly Elections with India TV on the 11th December. Mr. Rajat Sharma, Chairman & Editor-in-Chief will lead the charge along with his team on the day when the entire country will be glued to the news channels.
To make this day, which is already a delight for our prized advertisers, even more meaningful, India TV has decided to launch this contest. During the programming on the big day, three simple questions on the current Assembly Elections will be asked from the viewers. Viewers will be enticed positively to respond via SMS to participate. A whopping 20 Lucky winners will win Rs. One (1) Lac each.
- Mr. Rajat Sharma will pose 3 Simple questions, at random intervals, related to assembly elections
- Responses through SMS will be invited from audiences for answering these questions
- Those participants with all three (3) right answers, will stand a chance to win the Cash Prize
- 20 Lucky winners will get a cash prize of Rs. 1 Lac each
- Winners will be announced on the Channel in next couple of days