Nawab of Trolls: Here is how Virender Sehwag is winning hearts with his epic tweetsBatting legend Virender Sehwag is having a gala time on twitter. The maverick cricketer is winning hearts of every Indian with his acerbic tweets and scathing sense of humour. His pun-filled tweets have forced to
Batting legend Virender Sehwag is having a gala time on twitter. The maverick cricketer is winning hearts of every Indian with his acerbic tweets and scathing sense of humour. His pun-filled tweets have forced to us consider whether he is a better timer of the ball or words.
Having a follower count of over 6.5 millions even as his total tweets are less than 6000 ,itself says he is knocking off the ball in right direction
Be it is his hilarious birthday wishes, even more epic trolling of our neighbours, and his flaying of trolls who tried to make fun of India's performance in Olympics, The Nawab of Najafgarh has ensured that he is equally entertaining both off and on field.
Yesterday only, Sehwag smartly put British journalist Piers Morgan at his place when the later questioned India's wild celebration of two medals at Rio Olympics..
To this Sehwag gave Morgan the reply of the century.
Here we have compiled some of the epic tweets of the maverick cricketer turned social media icon.
1) Sehwag took an epic swipe at renowned writer Shobhaa De who had said athletes representing India in Rio Olympics are more interested in taking selfies rather than winning medals.
2) Then he comes up with something unique on fastest man on earth
3) Comparing Phelps with Bappi Da
4) Striking a philosophical note
5) Subtle flaying of his old rival
6) Best birthday wishes
7) On Friendship day
8) If you have watched 1996 quarter finals India vs Pakistan, you will understand this
9) The player who score centuries while crooning Sonu Nigam songs
10) Sehwag wishing pacer Mohammad Shami good luck for the series.
11) Concerned about Kejriwal who has a chronic cough problem