Xiaomi has put a lot of its products on sale in the Flipkart Big Billion Days sale, Amazon Great Indian Festival sale and Mi.com's Mi Super Sale. The Xiaomi products are on discounts and come with cashback offers that have helped Xioami sell over 2.5 million devices in less than less than two and a half days that includes Mi LED TVs, Mi Band 3, Mi Power Banks, Mi Earphones, Mi Routers and other Mi ecosystem and accessory products.
According to Xiaomi, the company managed this milestone between 12 PM on 9th October 9 and 7 PM 11th October.
The company also claims of selling the highest number of smartphones ever sold by Xiaomi in a period of two and a half days. Xiaomi said that the company last year sold almost 1 million smartphones during the first two days of festive sale across same online platforms.
Till now Xiaomi has sold over 400,000 Mi Ecosystem products and accessories, along with 100,000 Mi LED TVs, which makes it the highest number of Mi LED TVs that Xiaomi has sold in the given time frame.
Following is the list of products on sale from Xiaomi during the festive sales-
- Mi A2 gets Rs 2,000 discount, bringing the price down to Rs 14,999.
- Redmi Note 5 Pro gets Rs 2,000 discount, bringing the phone down to a discounted price of Rs 12,999
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 gets Rs 7,000 discount with the price as low as Rs 22,999.
- Redmi Y2 (3GB + 32GB) gets a discount of Rs 1,000.
- Redmi Y2 (4GB + 64GB) gets a discount of Rs 2,000.
- The 10000mAh Mi Power Bank 2i gets a price cut of Rs 100 and is being sold for Rs 699.
- The 20000mAh Mi Power Bank 2i gets a price drop of Rs 100 and is selling for Rs 1399.
- The Mi Band - HRX Edition gets a discount of Rs 300, bring the price down to Rs 999.
- The Mi LED Smart TV 4A 32inch gets a price drop of Rs 500 and now comes for Rs 13,499, while Mi LED Smart TV 4A 43inch gets a price drop of Rs 2000 bringing the price drop to Rs 20,999.
Flipkart offers 10 percent additional discount and instant cashback on shopping with HDFC debit/credit card.