Last night (on Wednesday) Mumbai Indians beat arch-rivals Chennai Super Kings by 37 runs to become the first team to register 100 wins in the Indian Premier League (IPL) history.
All-rounder Hardik Pandya was the star in MI's crucial victory over MS Dhoni's CSK as he hit blistering 25 runs off just 8 balls and later dismantled the opposition batting order by picking up three wickets.
Mumbai Indians are one of the most consistent teams in the tournament throughout the years and have played a total of 175 matches since the inauguration season and have won 100 out of it.
While MS Dhoni-led CSK are second on the list 93 victories in 152 matches, despite having not played two seasons of the decorated tournament the Yellow Army has a pretty decent record.
MI have won three IPL titles (joint-most with CSK) in 2013, 2015 and 2017. They have an excellent win percentage of 56.85 undeterred by poor performances in the initial years of the tournament.
Two-time tournament champions Kolkata Knight Riders are on the third spot in the list with 88 triumphs in 167 matches.
Here is the list of teams, rank in order of most wins in Indian Premier League (IPL):
1. Mumbai Indians - 100 wins in 175 matches
2. Chennai Super Kings - 93 wins in 152 matches
3. Kolkata Knight Riders - 88 wins in 167 matches
4. Kings XI Punjab - 79 wins in 166 matches
5. Royal Challengers Bangalore - 79 wins in 171 matches
6. Rajasthan Royals - 71 wins in 137 matches
7. Delhi Capitals (Old name Delhi Daredevils) - 69 wins in 165 matches
8. Sunrisers Hyderabad - 54 wins in 96 matches
9. Deccan Chargers - 29 wins in 75 matches
10. Rising Pune Supergiants - 15 wins in 30 matches
11. Gujarat Lions - 13 wins in 30 matches
12. Pune Warriors - 12 wins in 46 matches
13. Kochi Tuskers - 6 wins in 14 matches