Breaking
  • Parliament Winter Session: Lok Sabha adjourned till 12 PM amid uproar by Opposition
  • PM says 'government ready to discuss all issues in Parliament'
X
  1. You Are At:
  2. English News
  3. India
  4. 3-year-old accidentally drinks massage oil in Maharashtra, dies

3-year-old accidentally drinks massage oil in Maharashtra, dies

On February 7, Abdik Mohansingh Chavan saw a soft drink bottle, which actually contained massage oil, at his mother's maternal home in Badlapur and drank its contents, an official said.

PTI PTI
Thane Published on: February 12, 2021 19:42 IST
3-year-old accidentally drinks massage oil in Maharashtra,
Image Source : INDIA TV

3-year-old accidentally drinks massage oil in Maharashtra, dies 

A three-year-old died after consuming massage oil in Dombivali in Maharashtra's Thane district, police said on Friday. On February 7, Abdik Mohansingh Chavan saw a soft drink bottle, which actually contained massage oil, at his mother's maternal home in Badlapur and drank its contents, an official said.

"He was rushed to hospital where he died on February 8. The massage oil contained traditional items like bhimsen kapur, pudhina, ajwain etc," he added. 

Latest India News

Write a comment