India TV Chairman and Editor-in-Chief Rajat Sharma has been re-elected President of News Broadcasters Association (NBA). The decision was taken at the NBA Board Meeting held today immediately after the 12th Annual General Meeting (AGM).
The other Members on the NBA Board are:
2. Mrs. Anuradha Prasad Shukla, Chairperson-cum-Managing Director - News24
Broadcast India Ltd.
3. Mr. M.K. Anand, Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer – Times Network
- Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd.
4. Mr. M.V. Shreyams Kumar, Joint Managing Director - Mathrubhumi Printing &
Publishing Co. Ltd.
5. Mr. Rahul Joshi, Managing Director - TV18 Broadcast Ltd.
6. Mr. Avinash Pandey, Chief Executive Officer - ABP News Network Pvt. Ltd.
7. Mr. I. Venkat, Director - Eenadu Television Pvt. Ltd.
8. Ms. Kalli Purie Bhandal, Vice-Chairperson & Managing Director - TV Today
9. Ms. Sonia Singh, Editorial Director, NDTV - New Delhi Television Ltd.
The News Broadcasters Association (NBA) represents the private television news & current affairs broadcasters. It is the collective voice of the news & current affairs broadcasters in India. It is an organization funded entirely by its members. The NBA presents a unified and credible voice before the Government, on matters that affect the growing industry.