New Delhi, Dec 7: An unidentified youth travelling on the rooftop of Ambala 2D local train was electrocuted on Tuesday at Delhi's Kheda Kalan station.
The station master blamed passengers for such deaths.
He said, despite continuous warnings, the passenger prefer to travel on rooftop of trains caushing such mishaps.
The body was burnt beyond recognition due to electrocution.
It lay on the platform for several hours, but since nobody came forward to claim the body, the railway police sent it for post-mortem.