The Bihar government on Wednesday decided to open shops, schools, shopping malls, cinemas and other establishments, in view of the improving Covid situation in the state.
- All shops allowed to open between August 7 and August 25 with weekend closure
- Schools permitted for children upto Class 8 from August 16; Classes 9 and 10 from August 7
- Coaching institutes can operate with 50% attendance (alternate days)
- Public transport allowed to ply with full capacity
- Cinema halls, shopping malls to open with restrictions.