CBSE Class 10 Result 2017: The Central Board of Secondary Education on Saturday declared the results of CBSE Class 10th exam 2017, held earlier this year, at its website cbse.nic.in and cbseresults.nic.in. The pass percentage of the CBSE Class X exam has fallen to 90.95 per cent from 96.21 per cent last year, registering a dip of over 5 per cent, officials said.
While Trivandrum region has highest pass percentage at 99.85, Delhi has seen a dip of 13 per cent. Only 78.09 students in Delhi passed the exam against 91.06 per cent last year.
Chennai and Allahabad recorded pass percentage of 99.62 and 98.23 per cent respectively.
The results were declared only for five regions, including the national capital. The other four regions are Allahabad, Chennai, Dehradun and Trivandrum.
The results for other regions will be announced soon, a senior official said.
Anxious students and parents had to wait for the results as the board's website crashed half an hour before the result was scheduled to be declared due to heavy traffic.
The students can access their results on official websites cbse.nic.in and cbseresults.nic.in.
Steps to check CBSE 10th Board results:
- Go to the official website Cbse.nic.in or Cbseresults.nic.in
- Click on the link 'CBSE - Class X Examination'
- Enter your roll number, Date of Birth and School Number
- After submitting the details, the results will be displayed on the screen
- Save result and Take a printout for future references