Are your feet unhappy due to the ongoing season? Make your feet as smooth as a carpet and opt for airy footwear to avoid water clogging so that stinky feet are at bay, suggest experts.
Here are a few tips that will make your feet glow like the sun in Monsoons.
* Keep your feet moisturized to avoid them from cracking and dryness.
* To avoid decaying of footwear, it is advised not to wet the shoes and keep the inner sole dry to prevent it from decaying. Rub wax all over the outer walls of your shoes to keep them shining.
* Waxing and polishing the footwear not only retain the shine but also safeguard it from moisture.
* Opt for airy and open footwear to avoid water clogging in shoes or sandals and not making the feet stinky.
* Plastic or washable footwear work best during this time to avoid mud encounters on road. Invest in bright flip-flops, floaters, slip-ons or sliders.
* Pat dry the shoes and let them dry for a longer period of time. This will make it odour free and safe from mud.
(With IANS inputs)