"Believe that the best will happen and it often does. When it comes to yourself, choose kindness, being unkind to yourself is violent", said Reeta Gupta, author of Rescripting Your Life.
And we rightly agree with the statement. There's a lack of emotion called self-love within us and what we think is self-love is often selfishness.
Self-love is loving your own self without hurting any person's sentiments. Self-compassion is an emotion when we begin to care for ourselves and take out time to relax from our busy lives. Remember, the emotion of love is very powerful and when it is self-love, it can motivate you to achieve the best in life without any gloomy day. Thus, even on your worst days, we tell you not to stop loving yourself!
Here are five other ways that can keep you motivated and focused in life.
1. Connect to your source - Nothing comes from nothing, you have within you the immensity of the source that created you and the rest of this world. Tap into that boundless creative energy.
2. Opt out of being ordinary - Start actively challenging any non-serving thoughts and beliefs given to you from your childhood. Don't try to blend in or be normal against your wishes. Rise above labels given to you.
3. Activate your imagination - As the Creator created you, so you create your future. Your imagination is your domain for creating the life that you desire, and the best part of it is that you are the monarch of this kingdom! Guard the gates of your imagination ferociously, don't imagine what you don't wish for.
4. Master your emotions - Practice tuning into how your body would feel when you live the life you wish for. Increase your overall conscious experience through becoming more aware of your bodily reactions to thoughts, feelings and events. Stay with emotions that energise you.
5. Find your values - They act as guideposts that direct your behaviour and shape your goals in useful ways. Even a terrorist can connect to his source, opt out of the ordinary, activate his imagination and master his emotion but his values are compromised.
(With IANS Inputs)