Cancer is disease that lot of people across countries are suffering from. But with advanced clinical technology, it is a myth that cancer in incurable which depends upon the size of the tumor and the affected organ.
While cervical cancer is curable, cancers like metastatic cancer, also known as, stage four cancer is something not in the hands of patients. But this doesn't even mean that we solely depends upon the doctors. We should always do our bit with lots of positivity and little remedies available.
Which is why today, we curated a list of top seven food items that helps you prevent cancer of all kinds!
1. Fruit - Fruit like apples and oranges helps in disease fighting. Apples are rich in iron whereas oranges are full of Vitamin C.
2. Green leafy vegetables - Green vegetables like broccoli and spinach are great source of energy which also strengthens our cells in the body.
Chilli Asian #Broccoli! Super simple #side done in less than 15 minutes! #recipe on my blog!#Keto #ketodiet #Ketogenic #ketosis #ketorecipes #ketolife #ketogenicdiet #LCHF #LowCarb #lowcarbdiet #lowcarbhighfat #lowcarbrecipes #banting #Paleo #glutenfree #weightloss pic.twitter.com/DQj3CptME4— Nicole Maree Mendonca (@lowcarbnikki) July 2, 2018
3. Ginger and Garlic - This is the old saying and equally effective that ginger and garlic have the anti-bacterial properties that prevents infections and many diseases including cancer.
4. Beans and Berries - Different beans and berries like blueberries are rich in antioxidants too. These prevent damage cells to cause cancer.
5. Green Tea - We all know the rich properties of green tea. But we never thought that this can keep us protected from deadly diseases like cancer as well.
6. Nuts - Nuts like almonds, pistachios work like wonders to keep your body healthy. But for your information, nuts have anti-cancer properties too!
7. Fish - Last but not the least, fish is great source of vitamins and proteins which keeps us away from deadly infections.
We should always look out for healthy eating options to keep ourselves fit and protected against many diseases.