Apple cider vinegar or ACV is the new trending liquid to drink for an easy weight loss. Made from fermented apple juice, the liquid is used in salad dressings, marinades, food preservatives, and chutneys. To prepare it, apples are first crushed and then, the juice is squeezed out from them.
For weight loss, take two tablespoons of this liquid and mix it well in lukewarm water. Consume it daily before going to bed at night for quick and healthy results. Other than weight loss, ACV has much more skin and health benefits. This liquid is also helpful in treating acne, pigmentation, loss of skin colour, and hair loss to name a few. Speaking of its health benefits, listed down are the five benefits of consuming Apple Cider Vinegar in your diet. Read on to find out!
1. Cancer is a disease that happens with the growth of unwanted cells. ACV helps to prevent the growth of those cells. Thus, consuming Apple Cider Vinegar can be useful in protecting yourself against cancer.
2. Heart disease is currently the world's most common cause of premature death. Going by the benefits of including ACV in your diet, it can lower cholesterol and improve heart health.
3. ACV can be a great aid for diabetes as well. Consuming Apple Cider Vinegar lowers blood sugar levels and fights diabetes.
4. You will enjoy better digestion by consuming ACV. With anti-fungal properties of Apple Cider Vinegar, it helps to destroy harmful bacteria.
5. Athletes drink all sorts of concoctions for optimal performance. Drinking ACV will give you more energy efficient muscles.
For all the latest Lifestyle updates, check out our Facebook page!
Also Read | Shilpa Shetty Shares 10 Tips For Mindful Eating