Street fashion is the new trend which is high on style as well as comfort. From pairing sneakers with suit to suit over a t-shirt, here are some tips to get your streetwear style game on point.
* Check out the checks: Chequered outfits are a must for a simple everyday wardrobe. It is essential to have a couple of go-to chequered shirts and trousers to add that extra charm to your everyday debonair look. Chequered shirts have always been indispensable in the wardrobe of all men as it is a look that can be pulled off with suave, effortlessly.
* Military never gets old: This season, it can be said without any doubt that when in doubt, go for khaki. The colour stays predominant in every wardrobe because it never goes out of style. Pair your military-inspired shirts with cargo pants and rugged boots and you are good to go, carrying the carefree adventure junkie look.
* Stripes are boss: After chequered, comes stripes. This wardrobe essential is absolutely irreplaceable. Perfect for both formal and casual occasions, this is a look that can be carried off without giving it a second thought. You can pair your striped shirts with flared pants and sneakers for a summer-ready street perfect look.
* Classic blazers: Be it a formal business meeting, a wedding reception, or a dinner date, a blazer can add a touch of style to every occasion. You may opt for a brighter hue paired with jeans that hang loose or go for a summer jacket/blazer with a basic white t-shirt. The one thing you need to keep in mind while choosing your blazer is to pick the colours according to the season and the weather.
* Sneakers with suits: While this might sound like an odd combination, some suits are made to be worn with sneakers to take the glamour quotient a notch higher, when you experiment with the sneaker-suit combo you need not adhere to the regular norms of styling. Pick a crisp suit, and pair it with your favourite sneakers to create the perfect most effortless looking street look.
* Suits with t-shirts: To ace the perfect semi-casual look go for a suit with a plain t-shirt. The combination will not only make you look more stylish but will also be comfortable during hot weathers. Suits paired with t-shirts is the new 'it' thing when it comes to street style. Pick a classic white, grey or navy coloured t-shirt and pair it with a well-fitted blazer to create a look that is both comfortable and stylish.
* Embroidered shirts: Undoubtedly one of the most underrated trends in men's fashion, embroidery lends a piece of clothing a touch of sophisticated glamour that cannot be achieved by simple prints. A simple embroidered lined shirt paired with casual pants or a pair of jeans can create a jaw-dropping look.
(With IANS inputs)
For all latest news, stay tuned to our Facebook page