Sari is the most versatile garment Indian girls have. If this wedding season you want to look traditional yet trendy, try giving a modern twist to them. Slip into a trendy ruffle sari or team up your six-yard wonder with a crop top.
* Ruffle saris is one of the trendy sari styles right now. There are floral ruffle saris, printed saris, plain saris and more.
* Dhoti saris and pant style saris are also gaining popularity. It is the perfect amalgamation of a traditional sari with western pants.
* Wear a shirt blouse with sari. A striped shirt blouse with a smart collar could be worn to office as well.
* A crop top could be a great choice to go with your choice of sari.
* Drape your sari in a regular way until you reach the part where you work on the pallu. Instead of pinning it up on your shoulder, wrap it around your neck.
* If you have a waistline that screams for attention, then what better way than to accentuate it with a belt.
* You can even wear a short kurta with a sari.
(With IANS inputs)
For all latest news and updates, stay tuned to our Facebook page