Boyfriend jeans is a modern twist to our classic denims. This is one fashion trend that effortlessly blur the lines between classy and funky. A far cry from conventional skinny jeans, these jeans are versatile and can look glamorous with almost everything- from a cool tee, to a shirt, to even a sharp blazer.
This is why, we give you 5 simple ways to style up with boyfriend jeans this season.
1. White tee is your forever friend - Is there anything a plain white t-shirt cannot fix? When in a dilemma over how to style your boyfriend jeans, it can't get simpler than the white t-shirt. The combination of a white t-shirt and boyfriend jeans is now considered a classic one. Just reach for these two when you're running late in the morning and you are all sorted!
Tip: Roll up your boyfriend jeans at the cuffs and pair with ankle boots for an edgy look.
2. Crop tops are born for BF jeans - Boyfriend jeans for women can look beautifully feminine and chic too. Trust the dainty crop top to work wonders. Choose any colour of your choice as per the occasion.
3. Stripes is the new cool - Heading to a brunch or just another casual Friday? No worries, because the stripe and denims combination always works. For a striped ensemble that's aesthetically pleasing, a rugged pair of boyfriend jeans for women does the trick. Whether it's a t-shirt or a shirt, those nautical stripes always manage to rub off its classy streak, and your BF jeans is no exception.
Tip: Get a super casual look by pairing your jeans with sneakers.
4. Bring on your double denim game - The double denim trend, that is, carrying a denim top be it a jacket or shirt with your pair of jeans is really in these days. And with boyfriend jeans for women, the cool quotient only goes up several notches. There are opportunities galore when it comes to experimenting with this look.
5. Your new professional look - Style up your boyfriend jeans with a blazer for formal dressing. But how well will the poised blazer go with the carefree, baggy boyfriend jeans for girls? Honestly, the combination turned out to be a hit!
Tip: You can also pair your boyfriend jeans and blazer with solid colour stilettos to eventually add to its elegance.
So, pick on the style that you think will suit you the best but never hesitate to experiment all of these!