There are just three words to describe Tollywood superstar Rana Daggubati and they are – HOT! HOT! HOT! Every time the actor appears onscreen, there is hardly nay other thing you can focus on. From good looks to brilliant onscreen presence, Rana Daggubati is a powerhouse of talent. The actor made his debut in films in 2010 with Telugu blockbuster Leader, for which he even won the Filmfare Award for Best Male Debut – South. Just next year he also ventured into Bollywood with the movie Dum Maaro Dum. In just a little span of time, Daggupati managed to win hearts not just with his stellar performances but also with his charming real life personality.
As the actor turns 34 today, here are some unknown facts about Rana Daggubati that we are sure will surprise you. Have a look!
1. Interestingly, Rana Daggubati is being blind in the right eye. The actor himself had revealed that even though he has got an eye transplant done, he can’t see from the right eye when the left one is closed.
2. Being a star kid as his father Suresh Babu is a famous film producer, rana would have got everything easy but he chose the difficult path and before pursuing acting, he worked as a visual effects coordinator for 4 years.
3. He initially worked in the visual effects department for Mahesh Babu’s ‘Sainikudu’ in 2006 which also gave him a Nandi Award (highest award in Tollywood).
4. Rana is a die-hard fan of legendary actors Kamal Haasan and Sridevi. In fact, for his character in ‘Baahubali’, the actor took inspiration from Kamal Haasan’s cult classic ‘Nayagan’ to get the nuances right for an aged man.
5. Rana’s favorite sport is Kabaddi; he is also the brand ambassador of Star Sports’ Pro Kabbadi league.
6. Rana Daggubati has a heart of gold. Once he participated in a show called “Memu Saitham” which asked celebs to resort to odd jobs to help the needy. Daggubati turned into a coolie and donated whatever he earned out of it.
7. We are all in love with the actor’s stunts and action scenes in Baahubali. He also loves to do stunts which is why in order to master them, he attended a stunt school in the US.
8. Rana has an obsession for shoes; it is said that he purchases few pairs wherever he goes.
9. He is a graduate in Industrial photography; some reports suggest that Rana always wanted to do software engineering.
10. Rana Daggubati is a very emotional person. He may look all cold-hearted on the big screen but in real life he cannot even watch an emotional movie as he ends up crying.
For all latest news and updates, stay tuned to our Facebook page