The information regarding the venue, date and shift of the Group D examination will be released by the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) on Sunday. The computer-based examination will commence from September 17 and the mock test link for the test will be activated on Tuesday at the official website www(.)rrbcdg(.)gov(.)in. Those who successfully qualify the test will be called for PET or stage 2 of the exam, the dates of which will release post result declaration of stage 1.
The candidates can download the admit card four days prior from the date of examination. The exam will be of 90 minutes duration. A total of 100 multiple-choice type questions will be framed and one-third marks will be deducted for wrong answers.
RRB GROUP D EXAMINATION SCHEDULE
- Intimation of Exam City, Date and Shift: September 9, 2018
- Activation of Mock link for CBT: September 10, 2018
- Download of Train Travel Authority for SC/ST candidates: September 10, 2018
- Download of E-Call letter: Four days prior to CBT date allotted to candidates
- Group D CBT exam: September 17 onwards
As many as 62,907 posts were notified by RRB in February. For the recruitment, as many as 1.9 crore applications were reportedly received by Railway Recruitment Board. The First Stage CBT for RRB Group D Recruitment 2018 is expected to be conducted over a period of 1 month.