1. You Are At:
  2. English News
  3. Education
  4. Manabadi AP Inter 2nd year result 2021 declared: Websites, direct link, how to check

Manabadi AP Inter 2nd year result 2021 declared: Websites, direct link, how to check

The candidates enrolled for the inter 2nd year, class 12 exam can check the result through the websites- results.bie.ap.gov.in, results.apcfss.in, bie.ap.gov.in.

India TV Education Desk India TV Education Desk
New Delhi Updated on: July 23, 2021 16:25 IST
AP Inter 2nd year result 2021

 AP Inter 2nd year result 2021 available now online 

AP Inter 2nd year result 2021: The Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh (BIEAP) announced the result of the intermediate 2nd year, class 12 exam on Friday (July 23). The candidates enrolled for the inter 2nd year, class 12 exam can check the result through the websites- results.bie.ap.gov.in, results.apcfss.in, bie.ap.gov.in. The class 12 exam was earlier canceled due to Covid second wave. 

AP Inter 2nd year result 2021: When and where to check 

The class 12 result is available now at the websites- results.bie.ap.gov.in, results.apcfss.in, bie.ap.gov.in

India Tv - AP Inter 2nd year result 2021 available online now at results.bie.ap.gov.in, results.apcfss.in

Image Source : EXAMRESULTS.AP.NIC.IN

AP Inter 2nd year result 2021 available online now at results.bie.ap.gov.in, results.apcfss.in

ALSO READ | How to check AP Manabadi Inter 2nd year result 2021  

AP Inter 2nd year result 2021: How to check 

  1. Visit the websites- results.bie.ap.gov.in, results.apcfss.in, bie.ap.gov.in 
  2. Click on Inter 2nd year result link 
  3. Enter log-in credentials- registration number/ roll number/ date of birth 
  4. Class 12 result will appear on the screen 
  5. Download the score card, take a print out for further reference. 

AP Inter 2nd year result 2021: Direct link 

The candidates can check the class 12 result here. Follow the direct link. 

According to the newly released evaluation criteria, the class 12 students will be evaluated on the basis of their performance of Class 10 and 11 Students will be given 30 per cent weightage to the marks obtained in the top three subjects of Class 10, and the remaining 70 percent will be based on subject-wise marks obtained by students in Intermediate first year or class 11. The 30 per cent marks of Class 10 will be taken from Social Science, Science and Maths to prepare the inter result. 

READ MORE | West Bengal WBCHSE Uchha Madhyamik HS Class 12 result 2021 announced, 97.69% pass

Latest Education News

Write a comment

X