WBCHSE HS Result 2020 DECLARED: The West Bengal HS (Class 12) or Uccha Madhyamik Result 2020 has been declared by the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education (WBCHSE) today. Students who had appeared for the West Bengal Board Exam 2020 can check their WBCHSE HS Results through the official websites-- wbresults.nic.in or wbchse.nic.in. Students can also get their results via SMS and mobile app.
A total of 7,61,583 candidates appeared for higher secondary examinations in the state this year. Of them, 6,80,057 have emerged successful, the president of the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education (WBCHSE), Mahua Das, said
"A new record has been set in the history of higher secondary examinations in the state," Das said.
At least 30,000 candidates scored 90 per cent marks, she stated.
West Bengal 12th Result 2020: How to check
- Visit the official website – wbchse.nic.in or wbresults.nic.in
- Click on the result link - ‘West Bengal 12th Result 2020’
- Enter your roll number and name to check your result
- Your West Bengal HS Result will be displayed on the screen
- Download and take a print out for further reference
West Bengal 12th Result 2020: How to check via app
- Go to Google PlayStore
- Search for the WBCHSE Results 2020 app and click on install.
- Enter login credential
- Click on the submit button
- Your result will be displayed on screen
West Bengal 12th Result 2020: Websites to Check
Students can visit the below-listed websites to check their WBCHSE HS Result 2020.
West Bengal 12th Result 2020: Direct Link
Students can click on the below-mentioned link to download their West Bengal Board Result