The State Bank of India is expected to declare the SBI Clerk Prelims result 2018 shortly. Candidates who appeared for the exam can check their results on the official website www(.)sbi(.)co(.)in. The preliminary examination was held on June 23, 24 and 30.
The SBI Clerk preliminary examination was conducted as a part of the Recruitment of Junior Associates (Customer support and Sales) in Clerical Cadre.
Candidates who appeared for the SBI Clerk examination can follow the below mentioned steps to check their SBI Clerk Prelims result 2018:
- Visit the official website of State Bank of India www(.)sbi(.)co(.)in
- Go to the career section available on the website
- Select SBI Clerk Prelims result 2018
- Enter the required details and hit submit
- Download the result for future reference
The main examination is set to be conducted on August 5, 2018. Candidates appearing for the examination can download their admit cards from July 23, 2018 onwards.