Rajasthan Board Class 10 results have been declared on the RBSE official website - rajresults.nic.in. 79.85 per cent of the total students appeared have passed the exam.
A total of 11,22,651 students had appeared for the exam.
The pass percentage for boys is 79.45 per cent while for girls it is 80.35 per cent.
How to check RBSE 10th Result 2019
1. Visit the official website of Rajasthan Board - rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in
2. Click on the 'Class 10 result' link on the homepage
3. Enter your roll number, hall ticket number and other required details
4. Your BSER Result 2019 will be displayed on the sreen
5. Download your result and take out a print for future reference
Check RBSE Class 10 result through mobile application
- Download the 'RBSE Result 2019' mobile app by KSK Studio from Google Play Store.
- On the homepage, select the 'Rajasthan Board 10th Result 2019' icon.
- Enter your roll number and click on 'Submit'. Results will appear on your mobile phone screen.
How to get RBSE 10th Result 2019 via SMS
- Class 10 students can check their results via SMS.
- The students can type RESULT(space)RAJ10(space)ROLL NUMBER and send it to 56263.
- The result will be sent in your message inbox.
RBSE Class 10th result declared - Previous years' pass percentages
- 2018: 79.86%
- 2017: 78.96%
- 2016: 75.89%
How to get the Class 10 marksheet
- A printout of the result page will act a provisional mark sheet for students who appeared for the Class 10 examination.
- This can be used during further admission processes. Students can later collect the original mark sheets from their respective schools.
*Topper list coming shortly