New Delhi: Singer, actor, painter, musician- Pakistani heartthrob Ali zafar can woo you with his good looks.
Ali is one versatile man with all qualities to woo you. Born in Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan in a middle-class Punjabi family, Ali started his singing career with the song 'Jugnuon Se Bhar Le Aanchal' in the film Shararat.
Not just in Pakistan but in India too, Ali has a huge fan following. Today on his birthday, while all women are drooling over his cute persona and melodious voice, we bring some more reasons as to why we love this uber dapper singer…
1. Ali Zafar is the third most googled musician. He left ace musician A.R Rehman behind. Now that's some popularity!
2. In 2012, Ali Zafar got the 2nd position in the Most Sexiest Asian Men list and in 2013 he was declared the Sexiest Asian Man On The Planet. With his insanely cute looks, we aren't surprised!
3. Ali Zafar loves to paint. At the age of 8, he created his first comics. He worked at Pearl Continental Hotel's lobby as a scratch artist and used to complete making the portraits within 20 minutes.
4. And Ali Zafar met his future wife, Ayesha Fazli in the same hotel lobby. She was there for a portrait.
5. Ali's Bollywood debut, Tere Bin Laden made him a star overnight. And guess what? He received more than 40 offers post his smashing debut. And he also turned out to be the first Pakistani actor who got nominated for any Bollywood awards.
6. He is damn good with his music and we all know that. But did you know that Bollywood's popular music directors Preetam and Himesh Reshamiya copied Ali Zafar's Dillagi Mein Jo Beet Jaye and Chori Ki Baatein Meethi Chori.
7. Ali Zafar's song Dekha was featured as a soundtrack in Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps starring Michael Douglas. He became the fourth Pakistani singer to have his song featured in any Hollywood movie.
8. In the year 2008, he was kidnapped with his fiancé when the couple went out for dinner on a Saturday night. They were released after his family paid 2.5 million rupees were given as ransom to the kidnappers who were never found.