New Delhi: Chinese telecommunications giant ZTE has launched a new mid-range smartphone, the ZTE Grand S II, in India exclusively via Amazon at Rs. 13,999. The smartphone was initially announced at CES 2014, and went on sale in China earlier in April priced at CNY 1699.
ZTE Grand S II is a single-SIM device that features a a 5.5-inch full-HD display. The handset is powered by a quad-core 2.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 (MSM8674) chipset alongside 2GB of RAM. It runs Android 4.2 Jelly Bean.
It comes with a 13-megapixel rear camera with an LED flash, while the front houses a 5-megapixel camera. The device offers 16GB of inbuilt storage which is expandable via microSD card (up to 32GB). It packs a 2500mAh battery, which provides a talk time of 6 hours and standby time of 200 hours.
- Display: 5.5-inch IPS LCD, 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Memory: 2GB RAM, 16GB storage (expandable up to 32GB)
- OS: Android 4.3 Jelly Bean
- Processor: 2.3GHz quad core Snapdragon 800
- GPU: Adreno 330 graphics
- Camera: 13MP rear, 2MP front
- Battery: 3000mAh
- Size: 157mm x 77mm x 9.2mm
- Weight: 173gm.