10 bedroom Vastu tips to improve love lifeNew Delhi: There comes a point in one's life, when nothing seems to be correct. From your career to your relationships, everything you do takes a backstage. This results in failing relationships, because a relationship
New Delhi: There comes a point in one's life, when nothing seems to be correct. From your career to your relationships, everything you do takes a backstage. This results in failing relationships, because a relationship asks for time and love, which of course, looks like a headache at the struggling time. At this time, you seek answers from god and your advisors. However, what if we tell you that the answers lie within your home itself?
Yes, your home is a solution to everything if it is vastu friendly. A house with correct vastu brings positivity, good luck and lots of happiness. It even holds answers for enhancing your love life.
To enhance your love life, change the vastu of your bedroom, as this is the place where you spend most of your time with her. Below are some Vastu ideas to improve the love life -
1) Your bedroom door is considered a symbol of the possibilities your life offers to you, and therefore it should be opened at least ninety degrees to fully allow positive opportunities to enter. The door that cannot open up to this degree can stop these possibilities.
2) As you enter the room, the first thing you see should give you the feeling of peace and serenity. Put some nice photographs on your feature wall or flowers at the corner.
3) To create peace and serenity in your love life, remove all the clutter from your home, especially under your bed, as it weighs you down and keeps your mind subtly connected to the past. The clutter makes everything stagnant.
4) Sleep with your head to the south. Positive magnetic energy comes from the north. Our blood carries iron, which makes your body magnetic and attracts positive energy.
5) Having a mirror on the wall opposite the foot of your bed can disturb your sleep. You throw off stress during the time you sleep and a mirror will hold the stress and reflect it back to you when you wake up once you sit up in the bed. If you can't move your bed, then cover it before sleeping.