Get rid of that unwanted body fat with CoolSculptingFor those who are looking for a truly effective and safe way for weight loss and fat removal, CoolSculpting is the name to count upon.
New Delhi: For those who are looking for a truly effective and safe way for weight loss and fat removal, CoolSculpting is the name to count upon.
CoolSculpting, which works through a process known as Cryoliposis, is a result of the advancements in technology and helps in safe and effective removal of fat cells from targeted area.
In fact, CoolSculpting fat-freezing procedure is the only FDA-approved, non-surgical cosmetic treatment that involves controlled cooling to reduce unwanted fat cells that cannot be eliminated through diet and exercise, without damaging the surrounding tissues.
The concept of extreme cold affecting fat cells was noticed by Harvard University scientists in the 1970s. They observed that a group of children who ate popsicles on a frequent basis developed dimples (fat loss) in their cheeks.
This finding was analysed over years by the scientists who studied the process of cryolipolysis that eventually led to the development of the CoolSculpting machine.
CoolSculpting involves the application of a proprietary gel on the targeted area using a control device to freeze and wipe out the fatty cells. The area to be treated is pinched between the two panels of the applicator. The temperature of that area gradually lowers down to an extent that causes the fat cells to crystallize and die.
Later, the dead cells are naturally eliminated from the body. Each session lasts for around an hour and results in approximately 20 percent fat reduction in the treated area.
CoolSculpting is a relatively costly procedure as compared to Liposuction and other invasive treatments. The price of the treatment depends on the number of target areas and the number of treatments required. The procedure costs starts at around $600 per treatment.
- Unlike liposuction and gastric bypass surgery, CoolSculpting is a totally non-invasive procedure and does not require any prolonged recovery time. This helps the patient return to his normal daily activities as soon as the procedure is finished.
- The process is FDA-approved which means that it has passed various clinical tests and trials by the Food and Drug Administration. The procedure does not involve any medications and drugs thereby reducing the chances of any risk.
- Unlike diet and exercise in which the fat cells reduce in size but remain in the body, CoolSculpting removes the dead fat cells permanently from the body.
- Not only the procedure is quick but also quite effective. On an average, patients experience about 20 percent fat reduction in the treated areas within 2-3 weeks.
- As the treatment destroys the dead cells permanently, the results last for quite a long time.