Staying the ban, Justice Mohan Shantanagoudar issued notice to the association and the union Sports Ministry.
The tennis duo had moved the high court challenging the ban imposed on them for refusing to play with Leander Paes in the recent London Olympics.
"The impugned decision of the association has been stayed by the honourable court through an interim order," Bhupathi's counsel Aditya Sondhi told IANS here.
From Our Network
- Post break-up with Sushant Singh Rajput, Ankita Lokhande STUNS everyone with her new avatar
- Second 'ad-wrapped' Metro train ready to hit tracks in Delhi
- Bipasha Basu speaks up on being Karan Singh Grover’s ‘third wife’ and his past
- This is how Akshay Kumar has already defeated Shah Rukh Khan in game of screens
- Meet Angoorlata Deka, the actress-turned-MLA from Assam