Staying the ban, Justice Mohan Shantanagoudar issued notice to the association and the union Sports Ministry.
The tennis duo had moved the high court challenging the ban imposed on them for refusing to play with Leander Paes in the recent London Olympics.
"The impugned decision of the association has been stayed by the honourable court through an interim order," Bhupathi's counsel Aditya Sondhi told IANS here.
From Our Network
- Jasprit Bumrah vaults to career best No 2 spot in ICC T20I rankings
- Black money: Govt unearths Rs 13,000 crore hidden in foreign bank accounts
- Was advised to retire after Beijing Olympics: Sushil Kumar
- Kareena Kapoor Khan has some serious relationship advice for Alia Bhatt
- India joins MTCR, first entry into any multilateral export control regime