US tennis star Serena Williams is a married woman now. After three years of dating, Serena finally tied the knot with Reddit co-founder Alexis Ohanian in an intimate ceremony in New Orleans.
Many of the 23-time Grand Slam winner's BFF attended the wedding extravaganza.
- Serena Williams writes an emotional letter to her mom, giving a clever response to Maria Sharapova’s book
- New mom Serena Williams extremely focused on tennis return, says Caroline Wozniacki
- Serena Williams may lack 'intimidation factor' on return, says Chris Evert
- Australian Open officials expecting Serena Williams to defend title
- Serena Williams to marry Alexis Ohanian on Thursday
And the most important of the guests was Alexis Ohanian Jr., the couples' first child together, who was born a little over two months ago.
Others, who were present in the wedding, to see their pal get married were Kim Kardashian (Serena's friend since 15 years), the glamorous pair of American actress Eva Longoria and Jose Bastion, supermodel Selita Ebanks, singer Kelly Rowland and La La Anthony.
The editor-in-chief of Vogue Anna Wintour and newly engaged Danish tennis player Caroline Wozniacki also showed up on the special day.
Selena will soon return to Tennis next year and is aiming to making 2018 her year.