Serbian tennis player Novak Djokovic has retained the top spot with 12.900 points, while Scotland’s Andy Murray grabbed the number 2 spot in the Association of Tennis Professionals (ATP) rankings released on Monday.
Djokovic lost 640 points after he was defeated by Spain's Roberto Bautista in the Shanghai Masters' semi-final clash.
Andy Murray, on the other hand, garnered 640 points after winning Shanghai Masters on Sunday to claim the second spot with 10.485 points.
Canadian Milos Raonic jumped to the fourth spot with 4.690 points, leaving Japanese Kei Nishikori in the fifth place with 4.650 points.
The current ATP rankings and point scores are as follows:
1. Novak Djokovic (Serbia) 12.900 points
2. Andy Murray (Scotland) 10.485
3. Stan Wawrinka (Switzerland) 5.820
4. Milos Raonic (Canada) 4.690
5. Kei Nishikori (Japan) 4.650
6. Rafael Nadal (Spain) 4.380
7. Gael Monfils (France) 3.815
8. Roger Federer (Switzerland) 3.720
9. Tomas Berdych (Czech) 3.300