Brazilian play-maker Roberto Mendes Silva (Beto) scored two goals for Churchill Brothers, while Bineesh Balan scored the third.
Ever since losing at home to East Bengal in the sixth round, Churchill Brothers has done very well as a visitor to Kolkata.
It has won three and drawn one to pick up 10 points out of the possible 12 — its results being 1-0 win against Shillong Lajong FC, a goalless draw against United Sikkim FC and a 2-1 win over Prayag United SC to add to its Monday's win.
Bineesh Balan scored the first goal after collecting a through-pass from Beto. The second goal was scored in the 49th minute, when Beto headed the ball off a corner from Balan. Nine minutes later Beto scored the third from an indirect free-kick inside the Arrows' box.
Churchill Brother now has 22 points from 10 matches while Arrows remains on 14 from its 10.
From Our Network
- Epic! Kareena Kapoor cracks ‘high-end’ joke on ex-flame Shahid Kapoor
- Hafiz Saeed slams China after President Xi Jingping asks his people to shun Islam
- IPL trophy will go right on top, along with World Cup wins: Yuvraj Singh
- Eye on UP polls: Amit Shah to have meal with dalit family in Varanasi
- Is Bollywood losing its charm? Just one film crossed the Rs 100 cr mark in 2016